Jean-Luc Giuliano, ND
Dr. Jean-Luc Giuliano is a licensed naturopathic doctor (ND) in the states of California and Oregon. He earned his doctorate of naturopathic medicine from National College of Naturopathic Medicine in Portland, OR in 2010. Dr. Giuliano became interested in holistic health after he had success treating his own health issues using naturopathic medicine and clinical nutrition.
Dr. Giuliano’s approach to his patients and to the process of healing is grounded, intuitive and balanced. The doctor’s intention is to empower his patients to take responsibility for their health. He believes that there is no “one size fits all” solution to your health challenges. A cookie cutter approach to healing is antithetical to the core values and training of a naturopathic doctor, each patient is treated according to their specific and individualized needs. Whether it’s a simple transition to a healthy nutrition plan or beginning the process of healing a complex chronic health issue, Dr. Giuliano treats each patient’s case as unique and important.
Treatments are focused on the cause of your condition as well as current symptoms. The psychological, emotional and spiritual aspects of a patient are also taken into consideration and treated accordingly or referred to specialists. A whole systems approach is what garners the best results and improvements in health.
The scope of his practice includes:
● General naturopathic medicine and preventive care.
● Diagnosing and correcting gastrointestinal issues.
● Optimizing liver health and detoxification pathways.
● Endocrine and hormone related conditions: thyroid, adrenal, age-related decline (menopause, andropause), and reproductive health.
● Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT).
● Integrative cardiovascular health.
● Adolescent and pediatric health & wellness.
● Lab tests: Blood, saliva, stool testing.
● Genetic testing to customize treatments and address unique physiological aspects of your health.
Dr. Giuliano offers a free 10 minute phone consultation to prospective patients to see if naturopathic medicine is an appropriate treatment modality for your condition and to ascertain whether the doctor's philosophy, treatment style and approach is the right choice for you. Please call the number listed below to schedule a free 10 minute consult.