ALEXANDER TECHNIQUE SESSIONS
The Alexander Technique is a practice where the student develops more awareness in movement, undoing patterns of tension. The teacher uses light, hands-on guidance and verbal cues to encourage the student to examine unnecessary habits that are interfering with their natural coordination. It's like learning an instrument, and your body is the instrument!
What are the benefits of Alexander Technique?
- Improved poise, coordination, balance, and breathing
- Freedom from bad habits
- Better posture at the computer and in every day activities
- Heightened mind and body awareness
- Enhanced presentation skills and performance
- Support through childbirth
- Increased ability to deal with stress
- Relief of pain and tension from over-used, shortened muscles
- Strengthening of under-used muscles
Learn more here: http://mindbodygrace.com
To book an appointment or for any questions contact Deena Hyatt at
Deena@mindbodygrace.com or 202.486.2929